The rooms have en-suite bathrooms equipped with a large bath and outdoor shower, both sporting great views. You can enjoy relaxing on a lounger on your terrace, as you take in your beautiful surroundings.
• 60 luxury suites
• Suites are air-conditioned
• Full en-suite facilities including outside showers
• Hot beverage facilities
• Conference room
• Curio shop
Spa and Wellness
A new Spa offers a variety of body, skin and beauty treatments to ease the effects of life’s daily stresses. The qualified therapists will help you to unwind and relax your mind and body in the majestic surroundings of the Pilanseberg National Park.
Breakfast consists of a delicious buffet spread, served in the main restaurant or outside by the pool. Lunch may also be enjoyed outside, with a variety of salads, cheeses, breads and main dishes served.
High tea is served by the pool, just before you go on your afternoon game drive. When the weather is good, dinner may be enjoyed in the boma, where you can enjoy telling stories of the day's game drives around the campfire.
Conference facilities are available at the Ivory Tree Game Lodge and the central facility is able to accommodate 75 delegates in classroom styled seating. Conference delegates can also enjoy the features of a South African safari on a tailor made itinerary. Sweeping patios provide the ideal venue for delicious English breakfasts and light luncheons with the boma specially reserved for fire-side dinners.
• Entertainment in either the open air boma or at our exclusive remote bush dinner site is also an option and could include a marimba band, drumming, traditional dancers etc.
• Spa Treatments are made possible through the partnership with Mangwanani, therapists convert one or more private lounge areas within the lodge environs into a haven of aromas and sensations. It is not unusual to have as many as 20 therapists at the lodge.
• Hot Air Ballooning, an experience which will take your breath away as you float in the early morning air above the park.
• Elephant back safari, an experience available at the Outdoor Adventure Centre adjacent to the Sun City Complex.
• Activities including quad bike riding, clay pigeon shooting, archery are also available at the Outdoor Adventure Centre adjacent to the Sun City Complex.
Did you know? Using a well respected tour operator such as Golf 2 Africa gives you peace of mind of having one expert central point of contact in organising your entire golf holiday + offers better rates than booking directly at the hotels and golf courses due to our special negotiated rates and purchase power.